Registration is now Open
Join us at Autonomous Transportation Canada’s inaugural conference, Ahead of the Curve, and help advance the future of connected communities, infrastructure, and interconnected mobility.
The Ahead of the Curve Conference will be held on Monday December 2, 2019 from 8:30am- 5:00pm at the Bram & Bluma Appel Salon in downtown Toronto.
Ahead of the Curve will explore:
- The socio-economic impacts of coming Autonomous Transportation technologies and vehicles in our communities
- The integration needed between transportation providers and vehicle manufacturers for better urban mobility
- Data, data governance, privacy, ownership and usage
- Bridging the gap between current transportation realities and a vision of what-could-be with coordinated planning and the introduction of autonomous transportation
This conference will bring together thought leaders:
- Meeting to share information and form business collaborations to influence autonomous mobility opportunities in Canada.
- Fostering relationships between technology, transportation and infrastructure partners working on autonomous and low emission technologies
- Sharing insights with policy makers in government, regulation, and related industries.
The program is currently under development. If you would like to suggest a speaker or a panelist, or discuss sponsorship options, please contact Maureen@AutonomousTransportation.ca