This is an exciting time to be involved in smart mobility! New, clean, automated and connected technologies are advancing the safety features of all classes of on-road vehicles. Innovative technologies are being developed and tested to make our streets safer. New on-street infrastructure is being planned, and is creating a need for those interested in these advancements to knowledge share, develop business partnerships to advance these developments in a coordinate way. It’s time to break down silos, and establish new ways of working together.
Autonomous Transportation Canada is creating a new kind of organization where business, advocacy, and government convene. It is the only nationally incorporated not-for-profit association bringing this community together.
Founding supporters, sponsors and members are defining this community.
Become an Autonomous Transportation Canada member, and you will:
- Support the development, coordination and success of the expanding autonomous transportation sector
- Be the first to know about industry activities, news, announcements, developments and opportunities
- Access member only information, services and activities for free or at preferential rates
Being a member will expand your visibility as a leader in the sector by:
- Having access to sponsorship opportunities
- Sharing your industry news shared with ATC’s social networks
- Participating within a national autonomous transportation network
Founding members will have a voice in establishing and developing Autonomous Transportation Canada’s priorities and action plan including:
- Working groups
- Policy directions
- Future activities
Inaugural memberships are now available at an introductory rate of $1,000 each.
These introductory memberships are:
- Valid for one year
- Based on a per person basis
Should more than one person wish to be considered a member from the same company, additional memberships would be required for each individual.
Join Autonomous Transportation Canada today and help shape the future!
Fee: $1,000 / year